Monday, April 12, 2010

Cooking

I love to cook. My husband calls me a chef, my family calls me a gourmet but I call myself a Foodie. I love to experiment with new flavors and tastes. I love to help people realize that "gourmet" doesn't have to be expensive or fussy. Here are some of my favorite creations. Anyone who wants a recipe, just let me know!


Spaghetti w/Scallops, Tomatoes, Peas & Pesto


Spaghetti w/Fresh Tomatoes


Herb Rubbed Turkey (Thanksgiving)


Orange-Soy Glazed Salmon over Jasmine Rice w/Sesame Garlic Broccoli


Valentine Breakfast (Orange French Toast, Fresh Fruit, Coffee & Raspberry Float)


Peach-Mustard Pork Chops over Rice w/Asparagus Hollandaise

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm all that food looks soooo good!! I LOVE to cook too. I also love to eat!! LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete